100 Facts You Need To Know About Clickfunnels

No one can deny that Clickfunnels has taken over the marketing tools market by sudden as since the time it was released two years ago.

In this article, I’ll be answering top 100 most frequently asked questions about Clickfunnels. So here we go:

##1. What Is Clickfunnels?
Duh! :unamused: Clickfunnels is a tool that has been built by Russell Brunson and his team at Etison LLC (a US based startup). I’m sure since Russell Brunson barely knows how to turn on his computer then It’s his team who built it… though it was under his guidance.
Now Seriously, Clickfunnels is a cloud based software application, that allows you to build sales funnels. Alongside many other relevant things which I’m going to discuss down below.

##2. What Is A Sales Funnel?

A Sales Funnel is the process through which you are taking your “prospects” (aka potential customers) before taking the final action that is more valuable to your business (i.e. a Purchase, Subscribtion…etc).

##3. How Much Does It Cost To Use Clickfunnels?
Alright, here we go, first of all, Clickfunnels has more than 5 packages. Going from ($9.99/mo - Paused account, Up to $997 which is only used by the elite, the guys who are literally making millions of dollars using the platform).

But let’s assume that you are on the basic plan, the one that most users start with. The Basic Plan costs $97.00 per month, and it includes up to 20 funnels and 100 pages. It’s more than enough to get yourself to up to thousands of dollars per month.

The basic plan unfortunately doesn’t come with Actionetics and Backpack, which is mostly unneeded if you are just getting started… for that you might need an auto-responder which costs an extra 10$/mo.

The best Auto-responder I found was ActiveCampaign, it works smoothly, and it has some great deliverability as well.

It costs around $9/mo to use ActiveCampaign for up to 500 contacts, for more contacts you’ll have to pay a bit higher…

Let’s sum up:

Clickfunnels Basic Plan $97.00
ActiveCampaign $9.00
Total $106.00

And that’s the only setup you’re going to need to start generating some serious income for your business, and as you grow you may upgrade to more advanced packages, especially the Backpack package offered by Clickfunnels, which allows you to have your own affiliates that promote your stuff on your behalf…and that’s one of the most effective & advanced scaling up techniques.

##4. How Does Click Funnels Compare To Other Platforms?
Well… The obvious question would be in terms of what exactly?!

I know comparing Clickfunnels against any other platform will be like comparing Apples & Oranges, each has its own pros. & cons.

But let’s try to compare it against some of the leading software in the market, in terms of price & outcome.

###4.1. Clickfunnels Vs. Shopify
It’s no brainer Shopify has dominated the e-commerce space for long. Shopify lowest plan starts at $27 with 2% transaction fee. But a more decent plan would be their $72/mo plan plus 1% transactions fee.

As everyone knows, Shopify is not really that useful without all the apps that make up Shopify…Timers, Banners, Abandoned Carts, …Etc when adding up all the BASIC apps your bill can easily cross $100/mo plus the 1% transactions fee…

In the other hand, Clickfunnels has everything you might need within the same platform without any extra charges, except probably the need for an autoresponder which is only needed for the basic plan.

The Outcome:
I’ve personally tested both platforms Shopify & Clickfunnels… And the average ATC on Shopify was barely 40% for me, and the average Purchase Rate was around 3-5% in the best cases… with all the extra apps installed…

While for Clickfunnels I had a shocking 70% ATC (Lead) and a freaking 10% Purchase Rate using Credit Card Payments alone, and once we had the Paypal Plugin for Clickfunnels integrated our conversion rates went through the roof! Without ever mentioning the one-click upsells that were getting up to 30% take rate.

In this one Clickfunnels really has the upper hand, as long as you know how to use it.

###4.2. Clickfunnels Vs. Infusionsoft
Infusionsoft is a hybrid and advanced CRM, the only thing that keeps me skeptical about this platform is their Price Tag! it’s super high… Though I believe it’s still affordable to any business that is serious about having a CRM. Infusionsoft is far more advanced compared to Clickfunnels, and that’s why large & medium size businesses prefer it… though it’s not really an option for any startup or small business.

I personally haven’t had the chance to try out Infusionsoft, their pricing page was super confusing and super expensive. Unless you are that kind of big enough business with a dedicated accountant then simply stay away from Infusionsoft.

…More coming soon!