Address entered in the form does not get transferred to paypal

Hi the address in all my funnels does not get transferred to paypal when people buy
can you help me fix this
thank you

Philip

1 Like

Hi @mobiteky_geek,

Address for purchases in CF do not get sent back to PayPal :slight_smile: as for the time being, we are aware of that and trying to figure out best way to get it done :slight_smile:

Hi Samantha, thanks for answering
do you have a time frame for when this will be fixed
let me know
thank you

1 Like

Honestly currently there is no time frame, but we will be adding it to our list anyways… Also whether this gets fixed now or later, regularly there will be far more important updates than this :wink:

For now I’ll add it to our feature requests category and let’s hope we can get it done asap

Any updates on this?

I would not consider it a small issue as any PayPal payments processed without the customer address are not covered by seller protection. Disputes are automatically lost.

I have just signed up, but this seems to be a glaring issue. Especially when sending 1000s of transactions a day.

Any update on this? Paypal insist this is very important.

This has been implemented as part of the Funnelish Pay app, now shipping addresses and other buyer details will be automatically sent to PayPal granting you full seller protection… There is work being done on getting also tracking codes uploaded to PayPal automatically and disputes handling.

You can find more about using Funnelish Pay here: Funnelish Pay docs.