Clickfunnels automation email did not trigger for paypal purchase

I sold a product to myself through Paypal.
The Automation email did not trigger.
The purchase showed up in Sales but the name is not in Contacts so I don’t have an address to send product. I would have to go into Paypal to get the address, but it may not be the shipping address entered on the order form.
My order tracker in Zapier does not create an entry.

1 Like

Ok first of all I moved your post to a new thread to make sure we split different questions into different threads… for easier access.

As for that issue, I believe it could be that there is an issue with your integration, what email integration did you use?

Also this part caught my attention:

If the purchase is showing in your SALES tab, then to which contact it’s assigned to?!! isn’t that a contact itself!

And can you please share the link to your funnel with me :slight_smile:

hope that helps!

Im having a similar issue. Here is a break down of what is going on. My current funnel set up is an Optin page (I collect only the email here). Then to the Order Form (I collect Name, Shipping Credit Card). Here is a break down of my issue.

1. I ran through the funnel using “email 1” entered Name1 and Address1 Clicked on “PayPal” Currently My email integration is with Aweber. When someone makes a purchase on the order form, the customer is added to my buyer list. Using Paypal, for some reason the info being sent to Aweber is leaving out the Name. Aweber is integrated directly on the page at the moment. Im not using a Zap.

2. Continuing on, when prompted to enter my info using paypal. (chose the pay by credit card option). I put in my Name, Billing, etc. The last step tho, I used a different email (email2). As my paypal email is different than what im using to test the funnel. After doing this Clickfunnels created 2 contacts. 1 contact using the email1 and another contact using email2. The issue is that the zaps I have set up to google sheets are coming through without any other info other than email2 and product. Is there a way to fix this?

3. Ive also noticed that im getting my abandon cart email. Ive set it up so that when someone looks at the order page, but does not order, it fires and send the email a hour later. This is email is currently set up through clickfunnels. Not an Aweber List.

@samlee