Facebook Ads

hi guys, I’m new here. Just want to ask where can I get the funnelish plugin?

I haven’t had a response to my question: I’ve signed up to CF with your link - but haven’t gotten access to the plugin yet as it is stated on your sales page. How do I go about getting access?
Please respond

@funneliac Hi please PM mr your account info and when u subscribed to CF and i will activate your account immediately :slight_smile:

Hi I have already added funnelish code to head and added paypal products in CF in the integration… Im using 2step order form with stripe. How can I add the paypal payment option in the 2nd step?

did u follow the instructions

I’ve replied to your thread at How to Add Paypal Payment Option in 2 Step Order Form? - #2 by yassine @tmleonidas

yes i tried it… i was able to integrate funnelish with my 2step oto… now i tried to use a sandbox biz account but the problem is, once i click the purchase it redirects to paypal.com instead of sandbox.paypal.com which accepts the sandbox accounts i created. Is there a way to change the redirect to sandbox.paypal.com?

@tmleonidas i don’t think u can redirect to sandbox accounts now unless u do it manually from your browser by adding an extra “sandbox.” infront of the paypal one.

that’s really kind of advanced thus, the best testing method would be lowering the price to 0.01$ within funnelish alone and test it out, :slight_smile:

ok. i will try that

i setup 2 OTO’s, and i tried the $0.01, after the 1st OTO, it wont go back to the site for the 2nd OTO… is there something wrong with the setup? There’s no problem with stripe oto payments.

Hi Is there something wrong with the 2 Step Order form…

?

I tested my funnel and it cant complete order… I didnt do anything… and it was working fine last night…

I asked CF support they said they dont support thirdparty custom ode

code

@tmleonidas i replied back to your post,

@tmleonidas please keep all your answers in one thread :slight_smile: for that issue

at How to Add Paypal Payment Option in 2 Step Order Form? - #14 by yassine

invoice