Funnelish Apps Setup Not Working?

I’ve spent the past two hours reading, watching videos and retracing my steps, but can’t figure out what I’m missing.

• Installed code into Funnel Setting Head Code

• Added Funnel to Funnelish including Webhook

• Added Funnel Step using URL of order form

• Added 4 Products - 3 of which are x number of payments plus one Paid in Full product

• Added these 4 Products to CF > Settings > 3rd Party Membership Access using the Cart Product from previous step

• Back in Funnelish I went to App > PayPal Settings and turned on App + CC + PayPal

And this is now where I’m confused… I don’t see the App popping up or working on my Order Form. What am I missing?

1 Like

Hi @Trevari,

I know it can be confusing to get it to work sometimes, the usual mistake many new comers commit, is thinking that IT MUST be harder to setup this thing…thus ending up over-doing all the steps thinking that there is a mistake in the flow…

To get the apps (any app) to work on your funnel the process is THIS easy:

1. Add your account code to your funnel head tracking (checked)
  2. Add your funnel/steps/products to your funnelish account (checked).
  3. Enabled your apps (any app) on your Funnelish funnel and on your Apps (checked).

The common mistake many commit on step #2, is trying to give our app your Clickfunnels step internal URL, which is not working, instead supply our app with your Step’s ACTUAL URL as you can see it on your web browser.

The common mistake many commit on step #3, is forgetting to enable their Apps either on the Account (Apps) level, or on the Funnel level.

Please check those steps and you’ll be ready to go, the rest of the process (ie. setting up CF’s products…etc, is all optional and only there for tracking and follow up only).

Hope that helps :slight_smile:
Best,
@yassine

Hi, I got 3 sales today for some reasons it’snot reflecting as sales in CF.
Am I missing something?

1 Like

Congratulations :slight_smile: @rschacha,

Did you follow the webhook Url connection and CART PRODUCT ID’s setup instructions at:

1. How to correctly setup your Paypal products for the Paypal Plugin?

2. and How to connect my first Clickfunnels funnel to the Paypal Plugin?

In case you have all your CART Product ID copied correctly then you’ll need to check whether your CF account is working in the first place, that’s it does the Paypal button technique as described by CF working for you or isn’t?! I have seen couple accounts where that was the case!

Thanks Yassine,

This is my second funnel with Funnelish App integration. The first one is working pretty well.

I need to check the instructions you sent. Thanks you!:slight_smile:

Yassine,

Glad you liked the video… It’s going to be used quite a bit in a new training series I have coming out.

Here’s the exact link to my order form.
https://www.contest.academy/student-enrollment-form-v2

Thanks,
Jared

=========================
Video in question so we don’t confuse anybody else following this thread.
I’ve made a video for you. I’m just not getting it to work.
- YouTube

=========================
Hi @Trevari,

I know it can be confusing to get it to work sometimes, the usual mistake many new comers commit, is thinking that IT MUST be harder to setup this thing…thus ending up over-doing all the steps thinking that there is a mistake in the flow…

To get the apps (any app) to work on your funnel the process is THIS easy:

1. Add your account code to your funnel head tracking (checked)
  2. Add your funnel/steps/products to your funnelish account (checked).
  3. Enabled your apps (any app) on your Funnelish funnel and on your Apps (checked).

The common mistake many commit on step #2, is trying to give our app your Clickfunnels step internal URL, which is not working, instead supply our app with your Step’s ACTUAL URL as you can see it on your web browser.

The common mistake many commit on step #3, is forgetting to enable their Apps either on the Account (Apps) level, or on the Funnel level.

Please check those steps and you’ll be ready to go, the rest of the process (ie. setting up CF’s products…etc, is all optional and only there for tracking and follow up only).

Best,
@yassine

1 Like

Also as a heads up, the new that I just provided is the new link which is different from what was in the original video. I’ve updated it in the APP, but still no luck.

1 Like

Ok @Trevari just had the chance to check your funnel, that issue is very common among old funnels, (ie. funnels made with the CF editor before v2.0)…

To solve that I’d recommend that you do either of these two:

1. Edit the Step (in CF) remove that order form, and create a new one (DO NOT duplicate it, it will duplicate the non-working one).
  2. or, Create a whole new step from scratch or using a template (DO NOT duplicate the old one).

Let me know how it goes :slight_smile:

Yassine Y.

Good News… Bad News…

The bad is that even by creating a new order form, it does not work

The good news is that if I create a new funnel step, it works just fine

Really not in the mood to recreate the entire page. It is what it is I suppose though… arghhhh

1 Like

Yep, I had a look at your page, and it seems like it has something quite weird on the structure.
So I suppose it’s quite an old page…

Will have to really double check it to see if can make it to work on older pages like yours without any issues, though the problem with such pages it’s not being able to test/debug them since there is absolutely no way to recreate an older page on the new editor.

Well, the mobile and desktop versions are now recreated and everything seems to be working like a charm now.

1. It is my understanding that we no longer have to setup 3rd Party Membership access and the only reason we were in there was to grab webhooks?

2. It is my understanding we no longer have to setup buttons in PayPal?

3. It is my understanding that if using PayPal, that the user will come back to our Thank You page?

4. It is my understanding that CC transacation will process through Stripe, and if customer selects PP, they can process CC or PayPal Balance?

5. It is my understanding that PP Fulfillment Emails will pull from Products Fulfillment Email already setup for Order Form? (Or if not, that would be the reason we have to setup 3rd Party Membership Access products and complete Fullfillment Email from there?)

Thanks…
Jared

1 Like

Happy to hear that :slight_smile:

Not entirely true, (but unless you are fulfilling MANUALLY, or don’t need any automation done by CF then you don’t need it).

TRUE! You don’t need to do that at all :slight_smile: we manage all your products and inventory eventually.

TRUE! it will come back to TYP or to any OTO (as long as you have it on our app :slight_smile: )
Also if you want your customers auto redirected to paypal on OTOs automatically then follow this guide.

TRUE! if your Paypal account supports Paypal Pro, then it will be able to process CCs as well through Paypal :slight_smile: (obviously) but most countries don’t have such feature.

NOP! as you said yourself, that’s the exact reason why you need to setup 3rd party membership access :slight_smile:

Hope that answers your questions,
@yassine