Funnelish code gets me blocked on clickfunnels

Hi,

When i try to enter the funnelish code to the header tracking code field under the settings tab in clickfunnels, I get an error. It’s not allowing me to save the settings with the code added.

Screenshot: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

What can I do to resolve this?

1 Like

Hello Trent,

That is not a Funnelish error or caused by Funnelish in any way :slight_smile: It’s only a bug in Clickfunnels that started occurring since yesterday, I believe the best way is to let Clickfunnels support team know about it that of course if they don’t know about it already…

We’ve had same issue, just try to save your changes again even if that error shows up your settings should be saved correctly.

Hope that helps clear things up, feel free to let us know how it goes or if there is anything we could do to help.

Hi Samantha,

Thank you for the quick reply!

I’ve reached out to Clickfunnels about it, but they sadly do not have the same support standard as Funnelish :wink:

I played around a bit in the settings and I can confirm that it’s not a Funnelish issue, as the settings do allow me to save when I enter just the Funnelish code.

When I try to save it with Funnelish code + Google Analytics code, it won’t allow me. So there’s something about the combination of the two that’s tripping something it seems (only the GA code works fine btw, just not together with Funnelish).

Guess I gotta wait some days for Clickfunnels to answer…

Edit------
As a workaround I added the Analytics code to every page in my funnel manually. Seems to work so far.