How To Easily Add Product Variants To Your Clickfunnels 2-Step Order Form?

Thank you so much Samantha!
I have one last question, in order to setup PayPal V2 do we need to do the exact same thing as the original PayPal plug in or are there any differences in the setup process?

1 Like

I just saw your post about the gateway so I think my question is already solved :wink:

1 Like

I have set it all up now :slight_smile: Is there a way to have standard 1 selected for quantity instead of 0?

hmm maybe you mean forcing a minimum quantity of “1” I think setting min order to “1” in the PayPal App funnel settings, will force your customers to buy at least one of each or none at all!

The other option is making the product selected by default! in that case it will be selected no matter what type it is, multi checkout, single checkout or multi quantity.

Thank you so much Samantha, you are of such great help!

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: What is paypal v2? What is Fancify?

Does that work with payment by Credit Card too ?

YES!

Either by using the free code above, or since you are a funnelish user already just use our own Fancify app and add variants from your product settings, It’s way easier, smoother, and much much COOLER :smiling_imp: hhh

Cool! Does that work for OTO page too ?

1 Like

You don’t need it in OTOs @Sylvio :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean if you have variants in OTO, you just use a drop-down select box.

But as always I’m intrigued to hear if you got any idea on how to do it for OTOs through our apps :smiley:

1 Like

As @yassine said, I don’t think there is a need for Variants in OTOs!
Especially that variants are stored per profile basis, and storing Variants from OTOs to the same profile means; might end up overriding the existing variant info from order bumps and previous steps… perhaps storing them on a per page/step basis might help overcome that

:joy: It is a newbie question! :joy:
Thank you for your answer.

Hi. I followed the exact steps and turned on fancify and v2 and followed the guidelines to create variants but nothing shows up on my clickfunnel pages. I have no idea what’s wrong :frowning:

That mostly means your step URL is wrong @jinsungchoi!

PM me the link to your order form and will check it for you.

Hey thank you @yassine. I just figured out I didn’t turn on fancify and v2 for my actual funnel. When I turned those on, paypal showed up fine but I’m still not seeing variants that I set up for my funnel page. In fact, turning fancify on did this weird thing where it’s showing a total price for all of the different items on the page. Is there any way to private message on this forum?

1 Like

Yeah there is a way PM me or @yassine or all combined in one chat, click our name:

then click “Message” (blue button).

Hi @samlee. I don’t see any option to message.

1 Like

Hi all.
Can’t find the “Product Color” field to match up in zapier so that I can see this field populated in google sheets.

Please help.

hmm… I don’t know if Clickfunnels pushes custom fields to Zapier or not!

Generally those variant fields are just like any ordinary custom field… see first if it’s registered under your customer’s profile (in Clickfunnels).

It does push them to Zapier as long as you have used a recent purchase that has those custom fields in the profile as an example when setting up that Zap.