How To Easily Add Product Variants To Your Clickfunnels 2-Step Order Form?

ecommerce
clickfunnels
how-to

Hi
I’m new to Clickfunnels and am just wondering if it is possible to do this with product variants but to also change the price depending on which variant is selected
eg Small = $5 | Large = $10 | X-Large = $20

Many thanks in advance!
Phil

(Samantha Lee) #42

Interesting Idea, but unfortunately not easy to do, even if we make it happen in Funnelish with PayPal, in Clickfunnels with Stripe you will have to add endless products with endless options and variants, which is not practical for a funnel…

The easiest thing to do is pick a good price, and optimize your prices you do not need many confusing prices that make it worse for your customers :wink:

And in Clickfunnels, different prices mean different products, if you insist on adding different prices then your best bit is adding them as different products: Tshirt Small = $5, Tshirt Large = $10, Tshirt X-Large = $20 and then use other options that do not affect price as variants, such as color or design…etc

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

(Muhammad Ali) #43

Hi Nice Script thanks for share it but i want to know how i can add additional custom text field with place holder text in clickfunnel 2 step order form in in step one ???

(Ezinne Adindu) #44

Hello,

This is really helpful but can anyone please modify the code for me to use as a text input instead of a select option? I have been trying but can’t seem to figure it out.
Please this is really important

Thank you!
Ezinne

(imee Gusich) #45

can you add this to the 2nd step of the 2 step order form?

(Nir Raizes) #46

@yassine Thanks for the script, it works nice on the page but I can’t find where the customer data is shown on CF backend? It only shows me a regular purchase made without any of the variants I added. Where should I look for it?