Notice from Paypal That IPN to Funnelish URL is failing

Hi! Paypal sent me an email regarding the IPN failing to one the funnelish api url. They say that IPN will be disabled if this continues. Can I check why is it failing? Do I have to setup anything to prevent it? Thanks!

1 Like

Please check to see if this has been resolved and notify me accordingly. Thank you

1 Like

Thank you @Smiley for bringing this up to the top,

Actually, that’s probably some internal error that happens when a funnel is not deleted properly or setup properly, but it will not affect your sales or your IPN notifications going forward. that error notification should stop within couple of days, if it does not then do contact our support and we’ll look into your account to make sure all is setup properly.

Hi Sam, just wondering if you could let me know if this past issue has corrected itself. Cheers

1 Like

Yep it is fixed… and it shouldn’t affect your funnel in anyway so there is nothing to worry about.

Need your help gys. I’ve just received 2 URL Failure notifications and I’m thinking they’re PayPal integration related. Just yesterday,I managed to install Paypall successfully, but today it’s not there. I’ve backtracked via this video which I used for the install( (FINALLY!!) Best Method To Integrate Clickfunnels And PayPal 2021 | Complete STEP BY STEP Tutorial - YouTube ), but for some reason cannot recover Paypal. Any help is greatly appreciated. Regards, Art S.