OTO Problem with Paypal V1

Hi. I just bought the funnelish app since paypal is the only payment gateway I can use here in the Philippines…

However, I’m having difficulty with setting up the OTO… it’s not working.

the order page went well…

however when redirected from paypal to oto, and i clicked on the yes button, this shows up:

then when clicked on the no-link, it also does not push through…

please help thanks.

1 Like

Hey @joycepo,

Can you please check this answer it was for same exact situation:

If that doesn’t answer your question, please let me know :wink:

Hi @samlee thanks for the reply… i’m not sure if it’s the same issue as I have been searching for answers but still not able to solve it… i’m still quite new with clickfunnels and not that much familiar with otos on how to set it up in clickfunnels… i just know that i need to put #yes-link and #no-link… but i dont have a product set up in clickfunnels as stripe is not available in our country…

So my only choice is just use mainly funnelish papypal app…

Though i set my oto product on the 3rd Party Membership Access (Non-Order Form Purchase Tracking)…

by the way, i’m using paypal v1 and not v2 because I have trouble setting up the v2…

Update…

after some tweaking, i changed the name of my oto product which was currently named “coaching” to “oto_product”… and suddenly it worked.

i just had a problem with the #no-link… it sometimes works and sometimes the working logo takes so long that nothing is happening…

so what i did was instead of using the #no-link, i put the direct url to the link… and it’s working fine…

i just want to confirm that what i did was fine and it’s no bearing whether i used the #no-link or the direct url of the supposed page…

also, a question is i don’t see the stats of my sales on CF… I see it in the sales tab but not on the stats tab…

1 Like

Ok @joycepo, Now I get your situation a bit better…

Even if you only plan to use PayPal alone as the only checkout option you still have to create products in Clickfunnels side, how you do it is easy; just go under Account > Payment Gateways (in Clickfunnels) and select infusionsoft or Bluesnap or any other gateway, you will be asked to give it a name and some credentials, give it “fake” credentials (just in order to create a gateway, since CF won’t allow you to add any products without it) now you have a non-functioning gateway you can use to create products.

For no-link it better be no link and not a direct link, but both are fine for Funnelish, just no links are more than what you think they are, they are responsible for taking your customers to a downsell in case the customer says no to the upsell…

As for sales will be shown under the SALES tab in Clickfunnels but STATS will not be shown (unfortunately).

Let me know how that goes, looking forward to assisting you more…

hi @samlee everything was working fine already a while ago… i kept on testing again and again… and everything works fine even the oto…

however, JUST NOW… i had an error on my OTO again… i didn’t change anything which should have no errors…

but looking through the funnelish app right now, it is loading very slowly… would that be the problem now?

i am trying to test my funnel again now… and this happened…
33%20AM

the credit card form did not immediately hide…
it took 20 seconds before only showing paypal option

47%20AM

please kindly check funnelish app…

this time the error is just random (specifically for OTO)… sometimes it goes to paypal, sometimes it has the missing purchase link.

also, in clickfunnels it detected that i have a dummy payment gateway… i thought that was the reason why it’s getting errors… so i deleted the payment gateway. then i tried again testing the oto… it suddenly worked. but when test again, there are times that it does not go through paypal.

i went to funnelish now, going to change back the prices of my products and found this error
47%20AM

Hello @joycepo,

So sorry about the late reply, please try to put your replies in less posts so I can read them faster :slight_smile:

As for that issue, we’ve been rolling out an update that day, and that caused little temporary down sections in our dashboard :slight_smile: as for now it seems all good,

If you are still facing any issues please let me know so I can investigate it, Also try to tag me like @samlee :wink: