Paypal not working

Hi i installed paypal but its quite buggy it works 1 out of 8 times, on the order form it just says Submit and Retry, can you plesae help fix this
thank you

Hello @mobiteky_geek,

1 out of 8?! makes no sense, can you send us your order form link, also it should work everytime…

The last time a user reported same problem, we found out that he has a cache problem on his CF or DNS account, that sometimes his page shows the old version without PayPal, and sometimes it shows new version with PayPal… meaning old version before adding our code to it and sometimes a new version with our code in it…

Please check if it’s the case, and will be happy to help you through :wink:

Hi how do i go about checking the following: The last time a user reported same problem, we found out that he has a cache problem on his CF or DNS account, that sometimes his page shows the old version without PayPal, and sometimes it shows new version with PayPal…

1 Like

It seems to be a regular problem as of late.

“Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘length’ of undefined
at call_next_app (xapp.js:1)
at Object.success (xapp.js:1)
at u (lander.js:2)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (lander.js:2)
at n (lander.js:4)
at XMLHttpRequest.d (lander.js:4)
at XMLHttpRequest.nrWrapper (order-form:6)”

Hey @synthreads, can you please explain what’s the problem PayPal seems functioning correctly? can you guys PM us the links where any issue happens?

Thanks

Just check, whether any little change you make to your step is saved correctly and shown on the live version other than the preview one :slight_smile:

But if you PM us the link we will be able to assist you better and faster :slight_smile:

Hi I have pmed you multiple times and still waiting for a final solution for the paypal v2

1 Like

Hello @mobiteky_geek,

I followed up with your PM, can you please check your inbox :slight_smile:

I am around to help you out,

Best,

1 Like

Hi can you meet me on skype , i need to get this resolved for once and for all
right now if i activate V2, all it will say is processing, and never moves from there

i really need to get this working as v1 facing so many issues
i wait for your reply
thanks