Paypal Purchase not tracked in FB Pixel

Hi,
I am a paying Funnelish user and have configured Paypal and the Pixel app with my CF funnel.
Leads, ATC, VC etc are getting tracked but I have a purchase that is not tracked.

Is there anything else I need to do to get this tracked?

Thanks
Felipe

Hi @fcaldas Hmm when you have a sale through either PayPal or Stripe the sale wont be reported to Facebook till your customer lands on the next page, can you confirm that your sales don’t get tracked on next page? If that’s the case can you email [email protected] and provide URLs to your Funnel order form and Thank you page, so we can try to reproduce the problem on our end and help you fix it :wink:

Hi @yassine
Thanks for getting back to me. I am not sure if the next page is being shown, just now I installed HotJar to check user behavior. I got a second sale now and again it did not record.
I will email your support team.
Thanks
Felipe

Hi @yassine
I have emailed support but have not yet from them.
I am on my 4th paypal sale and only one tracked. Very frustrating.

My funnel is uber simple: 2 step order form > OTO 1 > Thank you

Where is the purchase event triggered? After paypal returns control to CF in the OTO1 page or at Thank you Page?

And, if a customer buys the product at OTO, will it be a second purchase event?

Thank you

1 Like

the Order form purchase events are triggered at the next page, whether it’s an OTO, or a TYP or any other page.

If your purchase events are not triggered all the time that means your customers aren’t landing on the next page, which can be fixed following this tutorial: One click upsell hack for PayPal Plugin in Clickfunnels

As for OTO purchases yes they are separate purchases and are triggered on the next page.