PayPayl Option Will Not Show Up In Order Form

I watched Ecommerce Empire Builders tutorial on how to link paypal with clickfunnels through funnelish and it is not working for me. I copied the code and pasted it into my funnel. I turned on the paypal app and put in my paypal ID in my profile info as well as in the settings in my funnel. Configured my products and pages. Literally went through everything that said paypal in funnelish and turned it on with absolutely no luck. I have no idea what to do now. Please help lol

1 Like

Hey @nykepo,

Please PM me and @samlee the url to your order form hopefully we can find what could be wrong …

Also in the meanwhile you can try to check this thread:

It has similar case…

Hope that helps, let me know how it goes

@yassine how do i send a PM? I do not see the option in my messages

1 Like

It’s easy just click my name,

Or reply to my PM check under your notifications or email box,

HI Yassine,
Could you please help me? I cannot get Paypal to appear on my order page in Click funnels. It did before, but then I changed some things and now I cannot get it back. I followed all of Peter Pru’s video, several times, but I am stuck. I would really appreciate it!!!

1 Like

Hi Yassine,

similar I cannot get my Paypal option to appear in my 2 step order form. Followed Peter’s video, checked my URLs etc.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @cksinvesting,

I believe the issue could be that you changed your Clickfunnels’ funnel domain name or Order Form URL :slight_smile: double check if it’s the same, if not PM me your order form URL and I’ll assist you :slight_smile:

Hi @Lr1, In your case PM me your Order Form URL and I’ll check it and get back to you :slight_smile:

Got it working, need to activate the settings within the App>Paypal even after you toggle it on

1 Like