The Paypal section doesn't appear in my 2 step order form

Hi!

I added all the steps of my funnel (I have 8 in total).

I checked and I added the correct URL for each step.

I only added 2 of my products (in CF and Funnelish) to see if it worked, I added the product of my order form and a product of an upsell.

I have written my Paypal ID in the settings of my funnel + account in Funnelish.

I added the CF webhook in the Funnelish Funnel

I use the same name for the “Cart Product” on CF and Funnelish

Despite all that, the Paypal section does not appear in my checkout.

What can I do ?

​Have a great day! ​

1 Like

You don’t need to do all of this below for the PayPal option to appear:

• I only added 2 of my products (in CF and Funnelish) to see if it worked, I added the product of my order form and a product of an upsell.

• I have written my Paypal ID in the settings of my funnel + account in Funnelish.

• I added the CF webhook in the Funnelish Funnel

• I use the same name for the “Cart Product” on CF and Funnelish

But it won’t hurt doing it!

Lets first fix the PayPal not appearing issue, can you share your order form link or PM me the link in case you don’t want to share it publicly :wink:

Generally there are two possible reasons why PayPal option is not appearing on your order form:

1. The URL is wrong (which is the common case)

2. You didn’t enable the PayPal App (in your Apps and/or in your Funnel > Settings).

3. This is a very rare case, it’s when you clone a corrupt funnel step, unfortunately, in this case, you’ll have to avoid cloning the same corrupt step over and over again, in most cases removing and adding the order form element to your page will fix it. (But as said this case is very rare don’t assume you have the same case) till we check the two options above.

Hope that helps, let me know how it goes :wink:

Thank you for responding quickly!

Here is the link of my Order Page: https://www.wefreedem.com/test-2

I added a screenshot that shows that this is the URL I indicated in the step.

I also added 2 screenshots that show that I added the webhook between CF and Funnelish and that the Paypal extension is activated.

1 Like

I think you probably didn’t enable the App under /Apps, try to enable it first and we will check again :wink:

Hi Yassine!

Thank you! The logo finally appeared :slight_smile:

However, when I clicked on it, I am redirected to the Paypal homepage :thinking:

How could I make the person to be asked to pay?

1 Like

Hmm :thinking:

Are you sure @Florian_Bentouhami, it seems working on my side:

That’s your product there :slight_smile:

I tried again and I still have the same problem.

I filmed my screen to show you: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

Maybe you are logged in already in the same device with the same PayPal account you are trying to buy from… that’s probably the only thing that can explain why it’s redirecting you to home page… but just in case. can you try it on incognito?

It was a good idea, I tried but it still does not work, I always arrive on the Paypal homepage :thinking:

1 Like

It’s all good, it works! Thanks a lot for your help !

1 Like

I did a test to see how things would go for OTOs.

It’s a shame because when the person completes the first purchase. She arrives on this page:

There is no solution for the person to be redirected to the next stage of the funnel?

And then, I tried to buy the OTO and they asked me again for my card details on Paypal. I thought that your extensions worked with 1 click upsell :thinking:

1 Like

Hey @Florian_Bentouhami,

So first of all if you want instant redirection follow the instructions here: One click upsell hack for PayPal Plugin in Clickfunnels that should make automatic redirections from one step to another (without having to click return to merchant).

By the way the above, is only needed for PayPal Plugin v1, v2 has much faster redirection.

As for Credit Card checkout through PayPal, it really depends, if you customers make an account during their checkout then it will be kept logged in for enough time to go through your entire funnel, while if they selected to not “be remembered” or kept logged in then Paypal has nothing to do but obey what their customers want…

After all online buyers like PayPal for it’s safety, and keeping your credit card active on any device is a major security breach (if the customer wants not to).

Hope that explains the concept :slight_smile: let me know if you have further questions :wink:

Hi, is there any other reason why paypal doesn’t show up in “2 step order form”
It works fine with normal order page

1 Like

Just make sure to do this:

1. Your step URL is correct
    Use the URL you see on the browser when visiting the page, and do not use the funnel step URL from Clickfunnels.

2. Make sure to use the correct tracking code
    In your case since it’s already working on one step (and I assume that’s on the same funnel), then this is not the case for you. If it is maybe re-copying the tracking code into Clickfunnels would work, sometimes Clickfunnels might have a cache delay so give it 2-5minutes to update.

3. Do you have more than one order form in your page
    Funnelish will not function properly if you have more than 1 credit card form on your page, whether it is a one-page order form or a two-step order form, make sure you are not using multiple forms on the same page (check under Elements, Rows, and sections for hidden page elements you might find an order form there).

Hi i checked all 3 tips you gave in the last 2 hours, and it still not works.

1 Like

In that case @Daniel_vin, just send us a message with your order form URL to the chat support through the Funnelish App, or send us an email to: [email protected], or share your order form URL here in the forum, you do not need to wait that long for it to work it should work instantly.

Now just do this, go to Edit Page, in Clickfunnels for your order form, and then head to Elements > Manage, Sections > Manage, and Rows > Manage. And look for any hidden sections, rows or elements that contain hidden credit card forms, maybe it could even be a popup,

You cannot have multiple credit card form on the same page, get rid of the hidden ones as:

1. They slow down your page massively,
  2. They break Funnelish and potentially Stripe as well.

Do let me know once that’s done then will verify your page again,

Voila. turn out the popup is the reason, thanks a lot!

1 Like

Glad that works :+1:keep it up