TY Page Redirect + Capture Contact Info

Hey team, Funnelish newbie here. Really awesome tool!

Glad I found this page because I use ClickFunnels a lot and Stripe is not an approved payment gateway where I’m at. Really looking to maximize Funnelish app.

Got some few questions below. Sorry if in case this may have been asked many times, can’t find any possible answers in the forum.

I’m using the Paypal app in this order page https://yourgotofunnelnerd.com/ticket-vaynerchuk with only Paypal payment as default.

I got the TY page set up https://yourgotofunnelnerd.com/vaynerchuk-confirmation inside in Funnelish too.

I got two questions:

• Can you help me troubleshoot why it’s not redirecting to the TY page after Paypal payment even if the TY page is added in Funnelish
  • How can we capture the contacts name and email they’ve put in the order page, if it’s a different name/email they used in their Paypal account.

I made a test payment and the order went through successfully and appears in the ‘Sales’ Tab in CF, just need to figure out these two above then I’m good.

Thank you so muchhhhh!

1 Like

hmm… “have you added your thank you page to Funnelish?” if not then add it other than that nothing will prevent Funnelish to redirect to that Thank you page other than not knowing it.

You do that the normal way you usually do it with Clickfunnels, two-step order form, or a simple optin form, if they pay using a different PayPal email, Funnelish keeps track of both, but Clickfunnels will only keep track of the payer email.
You can match the payer/optin emails in Funnelish, But Clickfunnels itself will only assign the purchase to the payer email itself, not the optin one.

Hope that helps!
@yassine

“have you added your thank you page to Funnelish?” if not then add it other than that nothing will prevent Funnelish to redirect to that Thank you page other than not knowing it.

Hi Yassine, thanks for the reply. Yup I did added the TY page in Funnelish App but not sure why it’s not redirecting. Would appreciate any inputs. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Rose,

Please PM me the link to your order form and OTO I need to check them to know!