Need my account credential ASAP

I just bought the PayPal app as I need to install ASAP. I have been charges but not received my login . Can you tell me how to access my account so I can get this set up

1 Like

Hey @Fatima_Alqahtani,

was this resolved yet? and did you try contacting [email protected]?

I did… I didn’t get the credentials to log in at all, but someone responded giving me the link to the dashboard saying that I should have received the credentials, but again… nothing… so I took it upon myself and just selected Forgot Password (on the link that person gave), then got an email to update my password… so did end up being able to acce the dashboard.

Now, I have another issue… the Paypal and credit card isn’t showing up in my funnel… I’ve watched multiple videos and followed and checked that the steps are correct, the URL and etc… but it’s still not showing up.

Is there any way I can get an assist on this? Does funnelish work for 2 step order forms, and any template? It would be good to get this integrated ASAP so I can launch. Looking forward to hearing back from you guys!

1 Like

Hello @Fatima_Alqahtani

Glad to hear that you managed to login, and sorry to hear about the inconvenience,

As for Funnelish, yes it works on all templates and all types of order forms, and we do have 24/7 assistance through email, just send us an email and provide your Skype ID or Facebook profile and you’ll get assigned an agent to talk to you directly over screen share and help you set it up properly for free,

Hope that was helpful do let me know how it goes,